Friday 5 July 2013

Okay so I'm finally giving in...

I'm Vickie, and this is my new blog. Here's a little bit of info about me:

I live and work in Norwich UK, and am proud to be one of the 17% of employees in the IT industry who is a female! As of next week, I'm starting a new job as a Junior Web Developer at a small company in Norwich, so I thought this was an ideal time to start writing a blog.

Aside from my day to day job I also help organize SyncNorwich and am the founder of SyncDevelopHER. I also regularly attend Norfolk Developers and also SyncIpswich.

I love learning and will make the most of any opportunity given to me.

I hope you enjoy reading the posts about my development and life as a female in the IT industry.

Vickie

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere (if they're still calling it that :D )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your article has piqued a lot of positive interest. I can see why since you have done such a good job of making it interesting. find out more about us here

    ReplyDelete